Turrialba: Our hostel
If you like to be independent, yet share with fellow students, we recommend staying in the hostel, part of our Spanish School in Turrialba while you study Spanish in Costa Rica.
There is a charming balcony with lots of hammocks where you can enjoy the gorgeous view of the Turrialba volcano and the jungle in front of it. You will see sloth’s, toucans and lots of other birds. There are shared rooms and private rooms for up to four people, with or whithout private bathrooms. A fancy loungeroom and a fully equipped kitchen is part of the deal.
The Turrialba hostel at Spanish by the River – Turrialba has the following amenities:
- 12 beds (1,2 or 4 beds per room)
- private rooms and shared rooms (private bathroom optional)
- fully equipped kitchen
- free coffee & tea
- breakfast optional ($6)
- laundry service ($5 per load)
- sound system
- computer for your use
- free WIFI
- towel service (deposit required)
- daily cleaning service
- book exchange
- tourist information & booking service
- daily activities & excursions organised
- taxi transfers throughout the country
- safe for valuables & free luggage storage
Especially for students that want to travel, learn Spanish ánd visit 4 of our amazing locations!