Standard Spanish Course
What most students choose:
- 4 hours of group lessons* per day/ 5 days per week
- max 6 students per class
- morning (8 till 12) or afternoon (1 till 5) sessions
*When only one student with this level: 2 hrs private (same price).
- Written & oral Placement test on Sunday 17:00 pm
- 6 levels: A1 (3 wks), A2 (3 wks), B1 (6 wks), B2 (6 wks), C1 (8 wks), C2 (8 wks)
- Number of students: Max 6 / Average 3
- Starting each Monday / 8:00 till 12:00 or 13:00 till 17:00 (1 hr of class = 55 minutes)
- Materials included: Workbook
- Others included: Sunday 18:00 pm including tourist information, area map & info about the course/ Coffee & tea during breaks / Certificate upon completion / Optional Level test upon conclusion of the course
- EXTRA TUTORING HOURS: $15.00 per hour
* When only one student with this level: 2 hrs private (same price)
This course is based on the internationally recognized CEFR framework for learning, teaching and assessment which is also the basis of DELE-Diplomas (Spanish as a Second Language). The levels are Basic User (A1, A2), Independent User (B1, B2) and Proficient User (C1, C2).
If you start with level A1 and want to make it to C2 you need to study 34 weeks (8.5 months).
$225.00 per week