Standard Spanish Course
What most students choose:
- 4 hours of group lessons* per day/ 5 days per week
- max 6 students per class
- morning (8 till 12) or afternoon (1 till 5) sessions
*When only one student with this level: 2 hrs private (same price).
- Written & oral Placement test on Sunday 17:00 pm
- 6 levels: A1 (3 wks), A2 (3 wks), B1 (6 wks), B2 (6 wks), C1 (8 wks), C2 (8 wks)
- Number of students: Max 6 / Average 3
- Starting each Monday / 8:00 till 12:00 or 13:00 till 17:00 (1 hr of class = 55 minutes)
- Materials included: Workbook
- Others included: Oral evaluation on WhatsApp within 3 days before starting the course/ Coffee & tea during breaks / Certificate sent by e-mail upon completion /Optional level test last day of the course
- EXTRA TUTORING HOURS: $15.00 per hour
* When only one student with this level: 2 hrs private (same price)
This course is based on the internationally recognized CEFR framework for learning, teaching and assessment which is also the basis of DELE-Diplomas (Spanish as a Second Language). The levels are Basic User (A1, A2), Independent User (B1, B2) and Proficient User (C1, C2).
If you start with level A1 and want to make it to C2 you need to study 34 weeks (8.5 months).
$225.00 per week
Learn Spanish and have the time of your life in Panama and Costa Rica!
Especially for students that want to travel, learn Spanish ánd visit 4 of our amazing locations!